Trinity College London CertTESOL in China
Train The Teacher has run our Blended Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Course in Shanghai in 2017 and 2018, and now brings the online component of the 2019 Blended course to the dynamic city of Shenzhen.
The course has a large Teaching Young Learners component, and is unique in that trainees have the opportunity (through partnerships with local kindergartens or with our partner learning centres) to have teaching practice with young learners as well as adults.
Course Dates: November 2019 - April 2020
Course Fees: RMB 14,500.00
+852 9048 8424 (WhatsApp and WeChat)
For details on CertTESOL Course Content and Assessment, click here.
For details on How to Apply & Entry Criteria, click here.
For FAQs, click here.
What adaptation has Train The Teacher made for the Trinity CertTESOL in Shanghai?
• Fifty percent of the course input, assessed observations and guided observations to focus on Young Learners
• Substantial additional online references for YLs and VYLs
• Two input sessions on Very Young Learners
• Flexible scheduling around work hours
To pass the course, trainees need to have:
• an awareness of current theories of children’s general and linguistic development
• the ability to creatively transfer and adapt knowledge and skills for teaching adults appropriately for teaching young learners
• the ability to manage and motivate young learners
• the ability to plan lessons, using appropriate methods and materials for young learners
(The remainder of the course will focus on teaching for adults)
Call / WhatsApp / WeChat:
Angelina Komar on +852 9048 8424 or Frank Doogan on +852 9279 1395