Train The teacher Certificate IN International TESOL
1.Teaching Techniques A
2. Teaching Techniques B
3. Teaching Techniques C
4. How to teach adults, YLs & VYLs
5. Using an online classroom
6. Language acquisition in teaching
7. Teaching pronunciation
8. Using phonics to build fluency
9. Why Chinese and Western classrooms
10. Designing online tests
11. Improving student communication
12. Improving accuracy and fluency A
13. Improving accuracy and fluency B
14. Classroom lexis techniques A
15. Classroom lexis techniques B
16. Classroom management A
17. Classroom management B
18. Talking to and reporting to parents
19. Teaching Cambridge Starters
20. Teaching Cambridge Movers
21. Teaching Cambridge Flyers
22. Teaching listening
23. Teaching reading
24. Using songs & chants
25. Preparing students for Trinity GESE
26. Intelligent questioning techniques
27. How to teach writing
28. Differences International Englishes
29. Using games to promote learning
30. The future of teaching and learning
Are Modules Certified?
All modules are individually certified. By completing all modules and final tasks you can be certified with the full Train The Teacher Certificate In International TESOL
Can I take only one module?
Absolutely! Just pick the module that suits your needs best.
Should I take modules in order?
If you plan to complete all modules in order to attain the full Train The Teacher Certificate In International TESOL we recommend that you take the modules in order as many units reference concepts and skills from earlier units.
How do I change from modules to the full course?
As soon as you purchase a total of 5 modules we will convert you to the full course at no additional cost!